International Refereed Journal
1. Ebrahim M. Ali Alfegi, Kamaruzzaman Sopian, Mohd Yusoff Hj Othman, Baharuddin Bin Yatim, (2008). The Effect of Flow Rates on the Performence of finnned Single Pass, double duct Photovoltaic Thermal air heaters. European Journal of Scientific Research. Vol 25 (2), pp:339-344
2. K. Sopian, M.A. Alghoul, Ebrahim M. Alfegi, M.Y. Sulaiman, E.A. Musa, (2009). Evaluation of Thermal effiency of double-pass solar collector with porous-nonporous media. Renewable Energy Journal Vol. 34 (3), pp: 640-645
3. Ebrahim M. Ali Alfegi, Kamaruzzaman Sopian, Mohd Yusof Hj. Othman, Baharudin Yatim, Experimental investigation of Single-Pass, Double Duct Photovoltaic Thermal (PVT) Air Collector with CPC and Fins, American Journal of Applied Science 5 (7),ISSN 1546-9239, (2008) pp 866 - 871.
4. Ebrahim M. Ali Alfegi, Kamaruzzaman Sopian, Mohd Yusof Hj Othman and Baharudin Bin Yatim, Comparative Study on Performance of Single Pass,Double Duct Photovoltaic Thermal Collector with and without CPC, European Journal of Social Sciences – Volume 5, Number 3 (2007) 119-124.
5. Ebrahim M. Ali Alfegi, Kamaruzzaman Sopian, Mohd Yusof Othman, Baharudin Yatim. Transient Mathematical Model on Both Sdides Single Pass PVT, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol 2 No. 5 ISSN 1819-6608, (2007) pp 22- 27.
6. Salah A. Eltief, M.H. Ruslan, B. Yatim,
Drying chamber performance of V-groove forced convective solar dryer, Desalination 209 (2007) 151–155.
7. Mohd Yusof Othman, Baharudin Yatim, Kamaruzzaman Sopian and Mohd Nazari Abu Bakar. Advances in Hybrid Photovoltaic-Thermal (PV/T) Solar Air Heater Systems, Journal of The Association of Arab Universities for Basic and Applied Sciences. Vol 4 (Supp), (August 2007). pp 166-173.
8. Mohd Yusof Othman, Baharudin Yatim, Kamaruzzaman Sopian and Mohd Nazari Abu Bakar. Performance Evaluation of a Photovoltaic Thermal Solar Drying System, Journal of The Association of Arab Universities for Basic and Applied Sciences. Vol 4 (Supp), (August 2007). pp 174-181.
9. Wendy H. Kurniawan, Shahrir Abdullah, Zulkilfli M. Nopiah and Kamaruzzaman Sopian. Multi-Objective Optimization of Combustion Process in a Compressed Natural Gas Direct Injection Engine using Coupled Code of CFD and Genetic Algorithm, Origin: 2007 JSAE/SAE International Fuels and Lubricants MeetingJSAE Paper Number: 20077331 (Jul, 2007) Issued No.2007-01-1902.
10. M. A. Alghoul, M. Y. Sulaiman, B.Z. Azmi, K Sopian, and M. Abdul Wahab,
Review of Materials for adsorption refrigeration technology, Anti-Corrosion and Methods and Materials, ISSN 003-5599, Vol 54, No.4, (2007) pp 225 -230.
11. Nowshad Amin, Kamaruzzaman Sopian, Makoto Konagai, Numerical modeling of CdS/CdTe and CdS/CdTe/ZnTe solar cells as a function of CdTe thickness, Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells 91 (2007) 1202–1208.
12. K. Sopian, Supranto, M. Y. Othman, W. R. W. Daud, and B. Yatim, Double-Pass Solar Collectors with Porous Media Suitable for Higher-Temperature Solar-Assisted Drying Systems, Journal of Energy Engineering, Vol. 133, No.1, (March 1, 2007). ©ASCE, ISSN 0733-9402/2007/1-1.
13. K. Sopian, M. Syahri, S. Abdullah, M. Y. Othman, and B. Yatim, Uglazed Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester Solar WaterHeater with Integrated Storage System, Journal of Energy Engineering, Vol. 133, No.1, (March 1, 2007). ©ASCE, ISSN 0733-9402/2007/1-1.
14. Mohd. Yusof Othman, Baharudin Yatim, Kamaruzzaman Sopian and Mohd. Nazari Abu Bakar. Performance studies on a finned double-pass photovoltaic-thermal (PV/T) solar collector, Desalination, 209 (2007) 43-55.
15. R. Zulkifli and K. Sopian,
Pulsating Circular Ait Jet Impingement Heat Transfer, IEM Journal, 67, 3 , (September 2007), pp 47 – 53.
16. M. Y. Othman, B. Yatim, K. Sopian, and M. N. A. Bakar, Double-Pass Photovoltaic-Thermal Solar Air Collector with Compound Parabolic Concentrator and Fins, Journal of Energy Engineering, Vol. 132, No. 3, (December 1, 2006). ©ASCE, ISSN 0733-9402/2006/3-116–120.
17. M. Y. Othman, B. Yatim, K. Sopian, and M. N. A. Bakar, Double-Pass Photovoltaic-Thermal Solar Collector. Journal of Energy Engineering, Vol. 132, No. 3, (December 1, 2006). ©ASCE, ISSN 0733-9402/2006/3-121–126.
18. Kamaruzzaman Sopian and Wan Ramli Wan Daud, Challenges and future developments in proton exchange membrane fuel cells, Renewable Energy 31 (2006) 719–724.
19. M. Y. H. Othman, K. Sopian , B. Yatim , W. R. W. Daud. Development of advanced solar assisted drying systems, Renewable Energy 31 (2006) 703–709.
20. Adel Mansour, Kamaruzzaman Sopian, Azni Zain Ahmed, Gregers Reimann, Daylight Distribution of a New Design for Future Commercial Office Building in Malaysia, ISESCO Science and Technology Vision, Vol 2(1), (Nov 2006), pp 30 –36. ISSN1114-8829.
21. Rozli Zulkifli, Kamaruzzaman Sopian and Lee Kiok Yung, "Thermal Conductivity Measurement of TPNR Composites with Rapid Thermal Conductivity Apparatus", Journal of Solid State Science and Technology Letters, Vol. 12, No. 1, (Dec 2005), pp.153.
22. K. Sopian, M. Y. Othman, B. Yatim, and W. R. W. Daud, Future Directions in Malaysian Environment Friendly Renewable Energy Technolgies R&D, ISESCO Science and Technology Vision, (Special Edition on Renewable Energy) Vol 1(1), (May 2005), pp 30 –36. ISSN1114-8829.
Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
|About us Research Areas Facilities and Activities People Collaborative Projects Awards|