Booth Reservation Form
Seminar Entry Form
12/3/09 12:55 PM
Nusantara Education Research Exposition
Click here for guidelines in PDF format
- Only researchers/academicians currently or previously attached to an educational institution in the Philippines, Thailand, Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia are eligible to participate
- There is no limit to the number of researchers/academicians that may submit papers/materials from one institution.
- The paper/materials must be an original composition developed by the authors. Submission of the paper/materials to this competition does not preclude the author(s) from submitting the content to other competitions; however, the paper must not have been published or copyrighted previously.
- Paper/materials submission that are not prepared as directed and/or do not arrive as instructed will not be eligible for judging. All materials must arrive in one package on or before 31 January 2009 dateline.
Guidelines/Rules for Preparation of Exhibits/Inventions:
- Types of exhibits/inventions:
- Poster (20 X 30 inci)
- Descriptive text (not more than 5 pages mounted on a poster size papar)
- Deadline for submission of entry form and booth booking form is 31st January 2009 via email to the committee at email@example.com atau firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries must submit a brief description of the exhibit/invention in the form of a working paper/proposal. The paper must adhere to the following guidelines:
- does not exceed 5 pages
- Times Roman Font – size 12
- margin 1 inch (2.5cm) all around
- single space
- includes a table of contents
- charts/graphs are to be inserted within the text of the document close to where
the exhibit is mentioned in the text.
- Charts/graphs must should be ‘styled’; that is, exhibits should be developed, formatted and inserted into the document appropriately - cutting and pasting direct output from statistical software into the document is not satisfactory
- Paper must be submitted in Bahasa melayu or English
- An abstract of no more than 150 words must also be submitted on a separate page
- The title page must include
Title of exhibit/invention
- Papers (descrition of the exhibit/invention) must enclose the publication release form DOC68K that may be downloaded at www.ukm.my.sps/2009 and submitted in one email to:
Pertandingan Penyelidikan Pendidikan Nusantara 2008
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
43600 UKM Bangi
Selangor Darul Ehsan
No Tel : 03-89216236 / 6241/ 6338
No Faks : 03-89254372
e-mel : email@example.com atau firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic submissions must be received by midnight Pacific Standard Time, 1st May 1, 2009.
- A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of the paper and publication release form to the author’s email as written in the form.
- Authors whose exhibit/invention has been accepted for the Exposition (except the descriptive text and posters types) need to prepare a poster that explains about the exhibit/invention to be put next to the exhibit/invention.
- For information and questions, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon the award of the winners, the committee will only retain electronic copies of the winning authors' papers and application/publication release forms. All other submissions will not be retained
- Panel of judges consists of members of the participating institutions. Number of judges is dependent on the number or participations
- Panel will judge all papers of the exhibits/inventions anonymously as the authors name and institution will not be shared with the judges during the review process.
- Panel will utilize the dissertation writing criteria including the development of the thesis, purpose, discussion, relevance and conclusion.
The organising committee will prepare a table (1m x 2m), 2 chairs and poster boards. Participants are responsible for their own computers, LCD and flip charts if required.